personal coaching …would you benefit from personal coaching and sharing the load through difficult times?
- thinking of changing your job…not sure how to check your reasoning or finalise your thoughts?
- recently promoted…and out of your comfort zone?
- finding your role too heavy…needing to see things more clearly?
- work/life balance just not balancing…no time for your partner and family, needing to prioritise?
- colleague creating problems…or could it be you, needing some honesty?
The list goes on…
Leslie Woodcock has provided or is providing advice and guidance to
- two newly promoted MD’s
- a successful owner-manager partner needing to grow personally
- two partners who are business partners; together and separately!
- a displaced (aka redundant) senior finance director
personal coaching in action
Leslie will listen and gain a deep understanding of your problem, situation or challenge. Together you will then devise a topic or issue driven programme of one-to-one meetings and working sessions. Each issue will be reduced to a point where actionable personal strategies can be pursued, with each cross-linking and integrating with the other to build a holistic and measurable action plan. Each element will address the three dimensions of head, heart and hara (gut). You will develop a programme that you will have bought into and believe will produce the results you seek.
Leslie is an experienced executive and past managing director; he has been a company director since the age of 27 (the youngest director in the Heron International Group at the time); he is a qualified accountant and has experience of looking after 200 or more small business owners; for more than 16 years he has offered consultancy and facilitation to executives and board members from blue chips to start-ups.
call now on 01306 713344 or email us – just click here